– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Few months’ exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
Sparkling wine made by natural fermentation with selected yeasts
Intense bouquet of violet and acacia flowers.
Pale yellow colour, sometimes deep.
Smooth, sapid, slightly tannic flavour.
A dessert wine. It is ideal with unleavened desserts, such as fruit tarts, dry cakes and traditional biscuits.
Uncork at the last moment and serve at 10°-12°C
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 11% vol
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,29 g/l