L’azienda si trova nel comune di Pramaggiore (Venezia)
– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
Wine of particular pink color, it is obtained with a short permanence of the must in its pomace. The wine has a delicate and fruity aroma, with a harmonious, slightly sweet and lively flavor.
These features make the wine ideal for fast snacks, light appetisers and delicate first courses.
Best served at 8-10° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,3 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0 ,26 g/l