– The grapes are cleaned and cooled;
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down;
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Malolactic fermentation;
– Few months’ exposure to its fine activated lees;
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
A wine with special sensorial features and a ruby red-purplish colour.
A winy, intense typical bouquet that recalls raspberries and wild blackberries, with a full just tannic flavour.
It refines with age, becomes well-orchestrated and develops a full and pleasant bouquet.
It is ideal with red meat and stewed game.
It should be uncorked 2-3 hours before serving and served at 18° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0 ,20 g/l