– The grapes are cleaned and cooled;
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down;
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees;
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
The wine has a brilliant golden yellow color, intense and shiny. The nose reveals aromas of fruit, such as peach and apricot and floral nuances. The taste is balanced and persistent, with a marked freshness.
Excellent as an aperitif and with fish dishes, in vegan cuisine it is excellent with spicy lentil and carrot meatballs.
Best served at 10° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 11% vol.
Total acidity: 5,3 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0 ,26 g/l