– Grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled temperature fermentation
– Nalolactic fermentation
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled temperature clarification and conservation in steel vats
– Mellowing in barriques
A wine made from selected bunches of Cabernet Franc, Merlot e Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso grapes.
It needs at least two years mellowing first in barrels and then in barriques, following by maturing in the bottle.
It has a garnet red colour, typical full bouquet with strong notes of vanilla, and a dry, velvety and pleasantly bitter flavour.
Ideal for red meat roasts, braised dishes and game.
It should be uncorked 2-3 hours before serving and served at 18°C
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.
Total acidity: 6,10 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,48 g/l