Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
– The grapes are carefully cleaned,
– then follows the dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down.
– Controlled temperature fermentation take place into steel vats.
– Malolactic fermentation, leaving the product exposed for few months to its fine activated lees, then clarification takes place into steel vats.
– Conservation happens in oxygen absence.
– The final product is the fruit of the single fermentation of the grape juice without addition of any additive.
– Mellowing, for a few months, in barrels.
该葡萄酒是一个创新，独具特色，最终是葡萄汁自然酿制的结果，起 先在不锈钢桶里老化几个月，然后又在木桶里老化，不含任何附加 物，就含纯葡萄汁。该葡萄酒色泽呈深宝石红色，越陈色泽越趋向于石榴红。 口感香浓，有轻度单宁，酒体丰满，具有香草的气味，
This wine is perfect with red meat roasts, game and the like.
Serve in large glasses at 18° – 20° C.
As the product has no sulphites we suggest to use it up by two days after uncorking.
Bottle: 750 毫升
Case: 每箱6 瓶装
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,2 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,26 g/l