Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso
- The grapes are cleaned and cooled
- Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
- Controlled fermentation temperature
- Malolactic fermentation
- Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
- Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
A wine with special sensorial features.
A ruby red-purplish colour.
A winy, intense typical bouquet that recalls raspberries and wild blackberries, with a full just tannic flavour
It refines with age, becomes well-orchestrated and develops a full and pleasant bouquet.
It is ideal with red meat and stewed game.
It should be uncorked 2-3 hours before serving and served at 18°C.
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol.
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0 ,20 g/l