– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
A wine with a lovely pinkysh colour made from Merlot grapes, with the must briefly left on its marc.
A delicate and fruity wine is made with a well-orchestrated flavour, slightly sweet and lively.
These features make the wine ideal for fast snacks, light appetisers and delicate first courses.
Best served at 8-10° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,3 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0 ,26 g/l