– The grapes are carefully cleaned;
– then follows the dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down.
– Controlled temperature fermentation take place into steel vats.
– Malolactic fermentation, leaving the product exposed for few months to its fine activated lees.
– Clarification takes place into steel vats.
– Conservation happens in oxygen absence.
– The final product is the fruit of the single fermentation of the grape juice without addition of any additive.
It presents a deep red colour with magenta shades, and it’s an austere wine with marked inklings of berries and moss.
Dry and full bodied to the palate.
A perfect combination with braised red meats, grilled meats, poultry and matured cheeses.
Best serving at 20° C with wide glass.
As the product has no sulphites we suggest to use it up by two days after uncorking.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,20 g/l