– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Malolactic fermentation
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
– Mellowing in barriques
An important wine made exclusively ‘Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso’ grapes: an ancient native grape variety in our area.
After harvest, the grapes are kept as must for the extended period of 10-12 days. The wine then mellows for six months in oak barrels and then continues maturing in bottles
It has a deep ruby red colour with purple hues; a fruity bouquet that recalls raspberries, wild blackberries and wood fruits.
It has a complex structure, but is well-orchestrated and elegant
The wine goes perfectly with red meat, venison and with sausage.
Opened a couple of hours before drinking, it should be served at 18°C
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12,5% vol
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,37 g/l