– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Few months’ exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
Prosecco Extra Dry should be drunk young to fully appreciate its fresh lively taste and unmistakeable bouquet and flavour.
Pale yellow colour, it has an intense lingering bouquet of acacia flavours and lilac.
Delicately smooth flavour, balanced by a pleasant sharp note.
The right choice for toasts and aperitifs, to be served with light Mediterranean dishes.
Served chilled at 8°C
Bottle: 750 ml
Bottle: 1500 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 11,5% vol
Total acidity: 5,2 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,18 g/l