L’azienda si trova nell’area della DOC Venezia
– The grapes are cleaned and cooled;
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down;
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Few months exposure to its fine activated lees;
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
– Conservation happens in oxygen absence. The final product is the fruit of the simple fermentation of the grape juice without addition of any additive.
Grown on our own land, excellent for the high content of clay and lime.
This wine has a pale colour with coppery hues.
To be served with first courses, dishes of baked fish and shellfish, semi-matured cheese and white meat.
It should be uncorked at the last moment and served at 10-12° C. As the product has no sulphites we suggest to use it up by two days after uncorking.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,50 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,2 g/l
Sulphite: less than 10 mg/L