– The grapes are cleaned and cooled;
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down;
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Malolactic fermentation;
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees;
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
Grown on our own land, excellent for the high content of clay and lime.
This wine has a pale colour with coppery hues.
Great personality, dry flavour, intense lingering bouquet that recalls bread crusts and dried grass.
To be served with first courses, dishes of baked fish and shellfish,
semi-matured cheese and white meat.
It should be uncorked at the last moment and served at 10-12° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,50 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,2 g/l