– The grapes are cleaned and cooled.
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down.
– Controlled fermentation temperature take place into steel vats
– Malolactic fermentation.
– Few months exposure to its fine activated lees.
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats in oxygen absence.
– The final product is the fruit of the single fermentation of the grape juice without addition of any additive.
Wine with excellent structure, full-bodied, robust, rich ruby red colour tending to garnet.
Intense winy bouquet, slightly grassy, with notes of raspberries.
Justly tannic, well orchestrated and smooth.
It should be served with roast, fried and stewed dishes, white or red meats, or conserved meats.
It's excellent with fried fish if drunk very young.
Served at 18°C.
As the product has no sulfites we suggest to use it up by two days after uncorking.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,2 g/l