L’azienda si trova nell’area della DOC Lison Pramaggiore
– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Malolactic fermentation
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
Wine with excellent structure, full-bodied, robust, rich ruby red colour tending to garnet with age.
Intense winy bouquet, reminiscent of raspberry and red fruits.
Aged for 2-3 years it becomes dry.
Justly tannic, well orchestrated and smooth.
It should be served with roast, fried and stewed dishes, white or red meats, or conserved meats.
It is excellent with fried fish if drunk very young.
Best uncorked 2-3 hours before serving and served at 18 °C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Bottle: 1500 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content:13% vol.
Total acidity: 5,10 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,20g/l