– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
This is a very elegant wine and if it is drunk young it is extremely fine, thanks to its rather high fixed acidity level.
A bouquet that recalls golden delicious apples and almond flavour
A pale yellow colour and dry flavour, which is fine and inviting with clear apple and acacia flower notes
Suggested as an aperitif, or with light antipasti and soups, with dishes based on eggs, noble fish and shellfish.
Serve at 10-12°C
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 11,5% vol
Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,19 g/l