L’azienda si trova nell’area della DOC Lison Pramaggiore
– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
Pale yellow colour with warm golden hues.
Intense bouquet of fruity and floral notes, with touches of golden delicious apples and bread crust
A typically smooth slavour, lingering and elegant.
It is ideal as an aperitif or with light hors d'oeuvres, pasta and broth, or with dishes of eggs, noble fish and seafood.
Uncork at the last moment and serve at 10 – 12 °C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12,2% vol
Total acidity: 5,6 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,18 g/l