– The grapes are cleaned and cooled
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down
– Controlled fermentation temperature
– Malolactic fermentation
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats
Typical wine from the DOC Lison Pramaggiore area, famous for its bouquet and flavour
Deep ruby red tendsto garnet with age.
Deep ruby red colour tends to garnet with age.
An intense, winy, herby flavour that becomes elegant and generous with age
A dry, herby full-bodied flavour, slightly tannic but well-orchestrated.
Ideal with either white or red roast meat and game.
Best uncorked 2-3 hours before serving and served at 18 °C
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.
Total acidity: 5,00 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,22g/l