Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
– The grapes are carefully cleaned,
– then follows the dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down.
– Controlled temperature fermentation take place into steel vats.
– Malolactic fermentation, leaving the product exposed for few months to its fine activated lees, then clarification takes place into steel vats.
– Conservation happens in oxygen absence.
– The final product is the fruit of the single fermentation of the grape juice without addition of any additive.
– Mellowing, for a few months, in barrels.
It’s a wine with a strong charactere and a great personality, it has a deep ruby red colour with garnet hues, elegant, winy.
With delightful notes of vacilla, due to the balanced mallowing in oaken barrels.
A dry full-bodied flavour, tanning at the beginning, which develops into spicy notes of an excellent complexity and resistance.
This wine is perfect with red meat roasts, game and the like.
Serve in large glasses at 18° – 20° C.
As the product has no sulphites we suggest to use it up by two days after uncorking.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,2 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,26 g/l