– The grapes are cleaned and cooled;
– Dynamic skin maceration exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down;
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees;
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
Pale yellow colour with warm golden hues.
Intense bouquet, with marked fruity and floral notes.
Typical smooth flavour, lingering with elegant tones of almonds.
It is ideal with pasta and broth, or with dishes of noble fish and seafood or white meat.
Uncork at the last moment and serve at 10° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,3 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,18 g/l