– The grapes are cleaned and cooled.
– Dynamic skin macerations exploiting the fermentation gases and traditional punching down.
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Few months exposure to its fine activated lees.
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
– Conservations happens in oxygen absence.
– The final product is the fruit of the sample fermentation of the grape juice without addition of any additive.
Pale yellow colour with warm golden hues.
Intense bouquet, with marked fruity and floral notes.
Typical smooth flavour, lingering with elegant tones of almonds.
Perfect with tasty entrées, with fish and white meats.
Uncork at last moment and serve at 10°C.
As the product has no sulphites, we suggest to use it up by two days after uncorking.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Total acidity: 5,3 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,18 g/l