Venezia, S. Cristina isle
– The grapes are cleaned and cooled;
– Dynamic skin maceration with traditional punching down;
– Controlled fermentation temperature.
– Malolactic fermentation;
– Few months' exposure to its fine activated lees;
– Controlled clarification temperature and conservation in steel vats.
Important wine, produced from red and old grapes of the Venetian lagoon area.
After a careful harvest, the grapes are vinified with a long maceration of 10-12 days.
The wine matures in oak barrels for 6 months and continue aging in bottle.
Ruby red colour with carnet tinges, intense spicy bouquet; with flavour of raspberry, blackberry and wild berry.
It has a slightly tangy flavour, typical and long-lasting.
Excellent with roasts, red meat and cheese.
Best uncorked 2-3 hours before serving and served at 18° C.
Bottle: 750 ml
Case: 6 bottles
Alcohol content: 13% vol.
Total acidity: 5,2 g/l
Volatile acidity: 0,30g/l